California Private School Professional Development – August 2020 Conferences
Join us for non-stop learning and inspiration brought to you by a team of TK–12 experts!
Registration is now open for FREE professional development! The conference has been moved to a virtual format offering a blend of live and on-demand content.
This conference is offered by the California Department of Education in cooperation with CaPSPD NOW and is powered by SDE, Inc. The Conference is FREE to all private school educators and offers:
- A one and one-half day event specifically developed to go in-depth with a range of ready-to-implement ideas and strategies tosupport every grade level in boosting student growth and achievement.
- A hand-picked team of highly knowledgeable, motivating, and innovative presenters will deliver instructional best practices and research-based solutions relevant to what teachers are addressing in their classrooms today.
- In-depth sessions by the California Subject Matter Projects in Math, History/Social Science, Science, Writing, Reading PE, Arts,and Music.
- Specific strands for school administrators and for TK-1 teachers.
Breakout sessions will include:
- A strand for Administrators
- A strand for TK-K Teachers
- Subject matter specified by the California Subject Matter Projectsin Math, History/Social Science, Science, Writing, Reading, PE,Arts, and Music
- Differentiated Instruction
- Social Emotional Learning
- Special Education
- Digital Literacy
- Restorative Justice
- Formative Assessment
- Classroom Management
- And Much More!