County Arts Leads are invited to participate in the Rural Arts Network Virtual Meetings
- November 2nd from 4:00 – 5:00 PM
- January 18th from 3:30 – 4:30 PM
- May 17th from 3:30 – 4:30 PM
At the Rural Arts Network Virtual Meetings you will have the chance to
- Connect with your colleagues charged with rural arts education
- Receive updates on funding opportunities (the Arts Music and Instructional Materials Discretionary Block Grants, Arts and Music in Schools Funding and Accountability Act, etc.))
- Explore ways to thoughtfully leverage funding, including through strategic planning
- Engage in a discussion with colleagues to consider next steps
For more information please contact Charissa Lewis email@example.com
The CISC Arts Subcommittee meetings are for regional arts leads. Regional arts leads are determined by California County Superintendents of Schools. Contact Letty Kraus for more information firstname.lastname@example.org.
This meeting is for county arts leads and statewide partners. Contact Letty Kraus for more information email@example.com.