Framing the Arts for Success in California
Artspiration invites you to join representatives from California’s leading arts education and advocacy organizations: Create CA, California Alliance for Arts Education and CCSESA Arts Initiative and the California Department of Education, for a special arts education workshop.
• Understand the background and history of the Blueprint for Creative Schools and the CREATE CA initiative
• Explore the Arts Education Data Project and its role in ensuring equitable access to high-quality, standards-based arts education
• Discuss the strategy of creating a district-wide arts plan and hear examples from the field
• Build knowledge of why and how arts education meets the eight state LCFF Priorities
• Receive valuable updates on state and federal arts legislation that impacts school and district policies