Arts Integration at the Core
1280 Santa Anita Ct #100
Woodland, CA 95776
Click here for the event flyer and registration information! We hope you can join us for this great professional learning experience!
- Learn research about the effectiveness of arts
integration to impact student achievement.
- Experience culturally and linguistically responsive
strategies for interdisciplinary learning across
subject matter and grade levels K-12.
- Learn about the new statewide TPE’s teaching
performance expectations for arts in K-12. n Engage in hands-on effective strategies for powerful arts integration in the classroom in Humanities and STEM.
- Learn more about Title I and the Arts.
- Develop structures by which your own districts can
plan for and implement arts integration strategies alongside Common Core.
- Learn about the ART=OPPORTUNITY campaign
and receive Creativity at the Core resources.
- Network with colleagues from across California and so much more!