Looking for an opportunity to build leadership capacity in arts education planning?
Join us on February 26, 2018 in Fresno for an amazing professional learning day.
Click HERE for the flyer and registration information.
Register TODAY for CCSESA’s Annual Arts Learning Colloquium to be held in Sacramento at the Crocker Art Museum where participants will hear from arts experts, visit the exhibits and participate in professional learning aligned to state standards. Participants will also attend the matinee of the musical production of An American in Paris sponsored by the California Musical Theatre Broadway Sacramento.
- Hear from State and local Leaders
- Learn from Crocker Art Museum and California Musical Theatre experts
- Participate in standards based arts lessons focused on Creativity at the Core modules
- Receive valuable resources you can use t your school, district, and county office of education
- View exhibits
- See the professional production of An American in Paris, part of the California Musical Theatre Broadway Sacramento Series
- Network with educators from across California
REGISTRATION: $100 Includes: light greakfast, lunch, materials, and ticket to An American in Paris
TWO LOCATIONS: Crocker Art Museum and Sacramento Community Center Theatre
Click HERE to download an event flyer
Click HERE to register
Sponsored by the CCSESA Arts Initiative in partnership
with the Sacramento County Office of Education, California Musical Theatre, Crocker Art Museum,
and the California Department of Education.